Whoa!!!  I sit here with egg on my face.   The
antisway bar shown in the LMCTruck catalogue is a
REAR antisway bar; which I don't have on my 52 3100.
I do have the Patrick's FRONT antisway bar and
couldn't be happier.  Sorry if I may have misled
anyone.  I think you only need a REAR antisway bar if
you haul heavy loads or have a fast mover hot rod
truck.   Charlie in AZ

--- charles olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ken, I did get my anti sway bar from Patrick's
> (10
> years ago), however, the one that is offered by
> LMCTruck appears to look more advanced in it's
> design
> and strength.  If you have both catalogues, you can
> compare them.  The Patrick's was a bolt on
> installation; although the first time, I installed
> it
> upside down and the cross bar was lower than my
> front
> axle, DUH!.   If I was going to do another one
> today,
> I would ask the guys at LMCTruck what theirs does as
> an improvement over the older style Patrick's.   I
> can't begin to describe the difference with a bar vs
> no bar; there is no side ways rocking as I go in a
> straight line at 65 and virtually no leaning when I
> follow the bull nose around the corner with no
> leaning.   Buddies, if you don't do another thing
> for
> your AD, at least get a front antisway bar
> installed.
> Charlie in AZ

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Ole Chevy and GMC trucks rule!
>
> To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no
> body, just the email), to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>     (Yahoo! ID required)