I have one, but have yet to get it to work. I did check the ports and connected
a test but no vacuum boost...actually no vacuum.Called Chevy Duty technical
since I bought the double action from them ...but they didn't have any
connection diagram or suggestions.  They said to call Patricks, and when I
did...they did not sell them anymore and would only recommend I go 12v and use
an electric one.  So that is why when Warren suggested "Lubriplate" grease on
interior...I tried that.  Now I have a small reassembly problem in exactly how
the wiper air regulator is put back togather to allow the vacuum wiper to work.
   As I stated on a earlier email, If anyone has experience on how the pieces
Gary
1950 Chevy 3600

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:33:25
-0700Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Vacuum Wiper Fun

Hi Guys, Do those double action fuel pumps really work for the wipers, or can
you get almost as good results from the wiper motor being attached direct to
the manifold? Thanks from Bruce 261 engine in carvwnate1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: Gary ;Mail the wiper motor off to Ficken Wiper Service in New York , he
has ALL the remaining Trico parts and is cheap .Then , you can find an old
vacuum resivoir off a 1970's vintage car and plumb it up under the dashboard
out of sight and lastly , install a one way vacuum check valve in the primary
feed line so they won't stop dead as you pull away from a dead stop...Keeping
your valves in proper adjustment and the ignition timing spot on helps to
ensure a good vacuum pull from your old 216 engine too .-NateGary wrote:>
Warren,> IMHO that's a good decision... The 3600 with all of it's
smalldifferences make it fun and unique. Mine is stock ....except for myoak bed
and some stainless accents...and my latest challenge is to getthe vacuum wipers
to work. Ha ha...yea...the splits are interestingbut depending on where you
live, you can still get them worked on attruck stops or farm service
centers...> Good luck!> Gary> 1950 Chev 3600---------------------------------Be
a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo!
Answers - Check it out.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links