Hi All, years ago, I installed an aftermarket electric wiper motor
set up with my 12V system.  I don't need the wipers, but I seem To
have wipers arms that bind when the motor trys to change direction.
  I have looked for a way to adjust the arms so they don't bind,
but I just am not seeing what to do.  Any ideas?  I have new wiper
blades and arms but don't have them on, but who knows, I may get
caught in the rain in AZ!

Charlie in AZ with RED RYDER

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links