Will the two-conductor flashers also work on 6 volt?

--- On Thu, 10/28/10, K Ohlgren <kjohlg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: K Ohlgren <kjohlg...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [old-chevy-truck] Re: turn signal flasher
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:03 AM

this is also why when you burn out a bulb they flash faster or slower
the power of one bulb doesn't heat the bimetal strip as much
so it heats slower or doesn't heat as much

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.