Good deal ! .

Scrap the exhaust manifold .

Does it turn ? (by hand) .

The rockerbox was replaced with a Passenger Car one at some point in time ,
means nothing .

The head casting #'s you posted indicate it's a replacement head , 848 is high
compression 235 head , no steam holes , 050 is low compression 261 head with
steam holes .

Where are you located ? .

I'd love to have it....

-Nate