Nate:  I haven't been out to check whether I can turn this baby over yet, I've
been under the weather and I know if I go out in the shop I'll be out there
after midnight, and I need the rest. I live in south-central KS near Wichita,
so I doubt this engine has tasted sea air much.  Can't figure out why the whole
thing was painted some shade of green, does that mean anything?  The head # is
3836850, haven't had much luck matching that up anywhere. I think I stumbled
onto a web page that showed where to drill steam holes, but not sure I'm
qualified to take the head off, let alone be drilling on it.  I was told to
take the flywheel off before I remove the bell housing, so I need to figure out
how to do that so I can get it up on the engine stand. That's when I'll see if
it will turn over. Somehow, I can hear all the experienced guys out there
reading this, rolling their eyes and saying, "this guy doesn't know ----".  And
you're right, but I'm having the most fun I've had in years, and appreciate all
your hard earned knowledge. I'm amazed at every post you write. My '51 3600 was
built in Nov. 1950, about 3 months before I was born.  Haven't named him yet,
but I'm sure when I die I'll still own him.

Mike Fahrbach