 From: Jonas Thaler <jonastha...@jonasthaler.com>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Finally -- new wheels and real, manly, TRUCK
TIRES!

Nate, thanks for the vote of confidence!

You and a couple of others here inspired me to do my homework.  AFTER I got
B-S-'ed by the lying-sack-of-shirt guy at Just Tires, and threw $400 down the
crapper, I started reading up on tires and wheels.

It occurred to me, when I was hauling an entire kitchen of tile and sacks of
cement down from the Valley on tires that were meant for a Mercury Marauder or
a Lincoln Town Car,  that I was ACTUALLY USING IT AS A TRUCK and might be
endangering myself and others.