Fast is a sub-set of happy!  Not necessarily a sub-set of safe, however.  I
also figured out that highway speed and ride height (obviously) were going to
be determined by outer diameter.  I think I'm at 31" or 32" now.  My truck is
now suitably menacing despite the sweet harmless green and white paint job.