Randy,

> It's not my car and I don't know the seller, but I think nit picking Ebay
> auctions has gone overboard when you start picking apart average cars and
> questioning the integrity of sellers (he is not a newbie and has 100%
> feedback) that aren't trying to pass off a Cutlass as a real 442 or an
> obvious '70 as a '69.

Except that 442cash has 67 positive feedbacks with a total feedback score of
100%. He was the guy for eBay 200043160627
and still has 200043409118 up with 10 other auctions. He was the guy who
wanted to sell the '67 442 body tag and hinted that he also had the VIN tag
and title for sale, for a total of $700.00. He is unusually mad at me right
now, and I could care less. I just don't like someone bastardizing our Olds
hobby.

I have found with other types of internet auctions the feedback system can
be more political than based in reality.

Milton Schick
1964 442 Cutlass
[EMAIL PROTECTED]