> You don't need a firesuit.

Glad to hear that. ;-)

>But I did ask for the head I.D.

Me too, seems he has a 68-72 shortblock with smogger J heads in there. With
the Edelbrock intake as Dennis pointed out.

> Seller's payment instructions
> <snip>WIRE TRANSFERRED BEFORE ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED.
> EBay themselves state to never do a wire transfer.

Ebay tells you never to do a wire transfer yet they haven't disallowed it as
a form of payment. They seem to leave it up to the buyer's discretion
whether to trust the seller enough to use a wire transfer.

It appears this is how this seller normally gets paid. Atleast the only
ended auction that's viewable from his feedback shows the same payment
instructions.

It is a nice looking '72 C/S, but I don't think it's Buy-it-Now at $12,900
nice. I have a feeling it's mostly a nice paint job on a car that has been
kinda thrown together. That's what I'm seeing by the pics anyway. The
undercarriage pics make it look like a daily driver that someone gave a
paint job and slapped in a big block. A sharp looking driver or a work in
progress....atleast he's in the ballpark and not looking for $25 or $30
grand.

Randy