The idea of a mailing list for each project and working group makes me
shudder and quake uncontrollably. It's an infra and end user nightmare!

There are many messages in openstack-dev and opnfv-tech-discuss with
multiple projects/working groups in the subject line. With one mailing
list for each project and working group, a single email affecting
multiple projects would have to be sent to several mailing lists.
Tracking replies becomes a nightmare - what if a user sends a reply but
not to all the mailing lists? How are recipients supposed to know a
reply was not made to all of the "to" lists? Some days it's hard enough
keeping track of a thread on a single mailing list - please let's not
add a layer of complexity by having to keep track of a single subject
sent to multiple project email lists.

---------
Aimee Ukasick
Open Source Engagement OPNFV, OpenStack, ONAP
IRC: aimeeu