Hi Ed and Bob:

Given that the Subcommittees we are talking about are technical
subcommittees serving at the pleasure of the TSC, I suggest the TSC own
setting the parameters for voting and company representation within these
subcommittees.  The TSC could punt to the Governing Board if they can't
come to consensus, but otherwise, I suggest it stay within the purview of
the TSC.

Best,

Phil.

(M) 970-420-4292