From: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org [mailto:ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of
Kenny Paul
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 3:33 AM
To: onap-tsc <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-tsc] #lfn TSC Housekeeping follow-up - ONS-Europe

ONS-Europe is happening Sept. 25-27, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Does the TSC want to do anything in relationship to ONS timing such as a F2F
TSC Meeting perhaps?

Our next developer forum will be in December – date and location still TBD -
but a F2F meeting of the new TSC may be appropriate.
If there is a desire to do anything we need to get the ball rolling immediately.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>, 510.766.5945
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>