From: ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Jamil
Chawki
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 8:58 AM
To: Alla Goldner <alla.gold...@amdocs.com>
Cc: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org>; onap-tsc <ONAP-TSC@lists.onap.org>;
lcayw...@linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] #lfn TSC Housekeeping follow-up - ONS-Europe

Hello
My understanding from the LFN marketing , it was agreed to not mix ONS summit
with technical project meetings /Dev event as the case of the ONS in LA.
Best
Jamil

Le 6 juil. 2018 à 06:48, Alla Goldner
<alla.gold...@amdocs.com<mailto:alla.gold...@amdocs.com>> a écrit :
Hi Kenny, all,

My impression was that we plan to have full ONAP f2f meeting during ONS Europe,
including TSC meeting, technical sessions, project discussions etc.
The reason is that it was communicated as ONAP's meeting happening during ONS
Europe.

In that case, this would be similar to ONS NA (but more technical sessions
included).

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division