On 01.07.2011 22:58, Michael Stahl wrote:

> i think i wrote that all CWSes as HG repos take ~100 GB, but actually i
> now think i remembered wrong and the number was more like ~150 GB.
> (i did this originally in 2 steps, and i remembered only the second step...)
> (and if it weren't so late now i'd even dig out my external hd and run
> du...)

I used the "branchmirror" Mercurial extension from Björn to fetch all
CWS, based on the OOO340 master repository.

There are 185 cws, on a Linux system with hard links their hg repos
consume ~80 GB. 66 of the cws are empty, 2 of them are obsolete.

This leaves us 117 cws to investigate.

In case the list of empty or obsolete cws is important, I could post it
here.

Regards,
Mathias