On 04.07.2011 16:21, Mathias Bauer wrote:
On 01.07.2011 22:58, Michael Stahl wrote:

i think i wrote that all CWSes as HG repos take ~100 GB, but actually i
now think i remembered wrong and the number was more like ~150 GB.
(i did this originally in 2 steps, and i remembered only the second step...)
(and if it weren't so late now i'd even dig out my external hd and run
du...)

I used the "branchmirror" Mercurial extension from Björn to fetch all
CWS, based on the OOO340 master repository.

There are 185 cws, on a Linux system with hard links their hg repos
consume ~80 GB. 66 of the cws are empty, 2 of them are obsolete.

i forgot to mention: on Saturday i've actually run "du" myself (which took 20 minutes on the USB disk...), and in fact it's 100GB, so my first guess was right.

(guess the fact that yours is smaller is caused by me having used DEV300 and you OOO340, so some CWSes that are empty for you have content for me)

This leaves us 117 cws to investigate.

In case the list of empty or obsolete cws is important, I could post it
here.

what do you mean by "obsolete"?
the "integrated"/"deleted" ones seem to be removed from the server, and i've commented out the "cancelled" ones.

the empty ones can be checked via "hg incoming".

take a look at the cws-list.txt in the SVN repo.
if you see something that shouldn't be migrated, you can comment it out...

--
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary components.