Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update.

> On 7/5/2011 8:53 AM, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
>> I agree with Mathias ..
>>
>> We are not advancing simply because it's not clear who does what.
>>
>> - Greg made a script to import the Hg stuff ... who will run it?
> A number of us are - and props gentlemen, the scripts work great.
>
>> - Matthias made a list, is this what Oracle should relicense, or
>> perhaps we should wait until we merge the resulting SVN branches.
>> - Who takes the list to Oracle.
> As discussed before on the list, I am tracking all of the resources that have
> been identified and will be working this all through on the Oracle side.
> The list goes beyond just code, to artwork, bz database, translations, the
> forums, wikis, and more.

If possible would you provide some more detail in the wiki - probably on one of
these pages - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/label/OOOUSERS/site

About artwork, I found these pages the other day:

http://www.openoffice.org/trademark/brandrefresh.html
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo3_refresh.html
http://patentpending.co.nz/2010/04/04/openoffice-org-new-setup-file-and-application-icons/

I was wondering when we might get our hands on the original photoshop (or is it
something else?) files for the logos.

>> - Bugzilla or JIRA?
> (I personally lean JIRA)

Since the BZ is behind and has a non-standard schema, maybe the next step is to
understand the actual altered schema vs. both the JIRA and BZ 4.0 schemas. Once
we know that the work to convert can be determined. Mark Thomas had some ideas,
he's the guy on the Apache Infra for BZ/JIRA.

>> - Who can provide the MediaWiki stuff so we actually translate
>>  it to confluence?
> working on this, also.

Do you think that the UWC[1] will be useful? Or, will we need to make up our
own translation?

Regards,
Dave

[1] https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/UWC/UWC+User+Documentation