Andrew;

Thank you and Raphael for the update ...

I was just clueless about someone was doing the real work!

I have been an OOo user for a while but only now some of us
are starting to get the grasp of the *HUGE* contribution, not
only in software but in resources, that SUN/Oracle has made
during these years to free software.

Pedro.