Yes, and we have a way to report and track bugs and other issues here [;<).

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: sa3r...@gmail.com [mailto:sa3r...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Sam Ruby
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 14:58
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Project + PPMC Growing Pains

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Uh well...this was nice but I'm wondering why the same wasn't done on the
> openoffice lists, like maybe "announcements" ?????

We are where we are.

Looking forward: Kay, who are you expecting to do this?  At this
point, this should be done by the members of the project.

Kay, if this is something that you feel needs to be done, simply do so
and keep this list informed of your progress.  As to what message
should be sent, I would encourage that message to be one that shows
people how to participate by sending in patches.  This may be easier
once there is actual code in the repository.

- Sam Ruby