Am 08/02/2011 01:00 AM, schrieb Ross Gardler:
On 1 August 2011 23:42, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:
Am 08/02/2011 12:15 AM, schrieb Ross Gardler:

The ASF does not care what your download page looks like as long as
you use the CGI scripts to ensure that an appropriate mirror site is
used.

Hm, let's see how independent the download thing really will be. ;-)

Why don't you mock-up 9in the CMS) what you want the download page to
look like, without linking it in from elsewhere. Once that is done
then we can look at making the download.cgi work the way you want it.

Good idea. Will do so.

We still need someone to work with infra@ to ensure the mirror network
can cope with the load, but I'm sure that will be handled in good
time.

Marcus