Thanks for you note. Then we should implement adownload method withthe fllowing order:

1. User clicks on the One-Click-Download URL and get the software (like today on "download.openoffice.org").

2. If not, he can use alternative download links (like today on "download.openoffice.org/pther.html").

3. If a special mirror has to be used, the list of all available mirrors will help (like today on "http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/#mirrors";).

Latest with step 3 all users should be able to download something.

Marcus