From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgard...@opendirective.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 04:16
To: Daniel Shahaf
Cc: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache project community and external community

On 31 August 2011 11:52, Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote on Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 11:25:14 +0100:
>> Is it the way OOo used to work? No, but OOo has chosen to come to the
>> ASF now.
>
> Whose decision was it to move to the ASF?

The community that resides here. Lets not open that particular
argument again, it's done now and I tried to acknowledge those not
happy with the situation when I said:

Is it the only way? No, but fortunately our permissive licence means
other can do it their way whilst still benefiting from the reduced
cost of development.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)