Hi,

Gavin has created accounts for Jürgen and Marcus and set you both for Author
permission.

I  have upgraded Marcus to Admin role. Since Andy Brown has left for now, I put
him at Limited role, if he returns then we can restore Admin if he would like.

Current Admins are Marcus and Dave.

Current Authors are Dennis, Rob, Raphael, Khirano, Christian Lippka, and the
Admins.

Current Limiteds are Andy Brown.

Regards,
Dave