I want to make sure we're not duplicating effort here.  I've been
working with Pedro to take the legacy OOo SVN repository (pre Hg) and
get it onto Apache-Extras.  I'm doing this via svnsync, a slow
process, but it will preserve the revision history.

It should be done in a few more days.

We should think about putting a link to this repository, along with a
link to the back up Hg repository, on our website here:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/source.html

It should probably have a suitable disclaimer that this is the legacy
code, not the project's code, not ALv2, etc., but having access to the
history is useful.

I'm told that before SVN the project used CVS.  Is it worth backing
that up as well?