Hi Regina,

On 16.10.2011 21:57, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Armin,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:

[..]

I played a bit around, you know I'm happy to try out new things.

Regina, this is more than welcome. I'll have a look at these ASAP.

Take a Draw-document.
Insert a default chart.
Rotate the chart 90°.
Set chart to edit mode.
Drag the grey edge to change the size of the chart.
Leave edit mode.
Notice, the chart jumps to top of page.
Expected behavior: Resize is done centered to old position or relative
to the opposite site of the dragged one.

Take a Impress-document.
Insert a default chart.
Rotate the chart 90°.
Switch to presentation mode.
Notice the chart has the size of the rotated one, but is not rotated but
scaled to fit the rotated size.
(People might want to rotate charts in presentations, because a combined
bar-line chart is not available but only a combined column-line chart.)

Kind regards
Regina

Sincerely,
        Armin