Hi Regina,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 01:10:10AM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> Ariel Constenla-Haile schrieb:
> >Hi Regina,
> >
> >On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:22:39PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> >>Do you have got a full MSVC or do you use a trick, that you does not
> >>need --disable atl?
> >
> >I built it on my Uni (Universidad Nacional de La Plata), where they have
> >powerful PCs (build took less than 2 hours) with full MSVisualStudio
> >(AFAIK donated by MS).
>
> (1) Your configure contains nothing about disabling moz, but I
> cannot reach macro security. The dialog does not open.
> (2) Goto Tools -> Macros -> Organize Macros -> OpenOffice Basic. I
> get a crash.
>
> Is there something special with your build, which I have not noticed?

it uses the default at AOOo, which is disabling copy-left components,
that's why mozilla is disabled by default, with no switch:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/configure.in?view=markup#l1253

See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201108.mbox/%3c20110831195300.gj29...@kulungile.erack.de%3E

As Eike said, this is an issue, because you should be able to set the
macro security level (only the "Trusted Sources" tab should be removed or
disabled).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile