Hi Armin,

Armin Le Grand schrieb:
[..]
I checked all changes again and added the patch to #118485#. Now I'm
looking for someone volunteering to add the patch, build AOOo and play
around with OLEs a little bit, reading the patch will also help in this
case, it's not too big to do so.
[..]
Questions/Comments are welcome,

If an OLE-object contains another OLE, this is wrong placed. This happens, when you have got a Writer document with Math formula, which you want to show in a Draw document or in a presentation.

The error is not new with your changes, but becomes worse. Perhaps now, as you are working in this area, you can have a look at the problem? I have attached test documents to issue 118527.

Kind regards
Regina