Hello,

Le 9 déc. 11 à 08:19, linyi li a écrit :

I downloaded source code from svn recently(by svn co https:// svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk ooo), and T want to build on Ubuntu followed the guide http:// wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide/ Building_on_Linux
.

But there is problem. After configure, I want to run"./bootstrap". But I can not find bootstrap.

bootstrap is no longer needed. The reason is that bootstrap role is to build dmake.

Because of the IP clearance, it has been decided to remove dmake and to use the system one instead. If configure succeed for you, things should be ok for you, and the only thing you have to do is

source LinuxX86.... .sh
dmake

And the build should start as expected !

Does anybody know how to continue?

Please read above :-)

Thanks a lot.

You're welcome :-)