Thank you, Eric :-)
But still, there is problem.
When I run source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh or source LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh, there
is error showed that: No such file or ditrctory.
Does it mean configure is not successful?
After I run configure, the last line showed that "configure: error: no".
Then I think it is successful. Do I have to foucus on the warnings or other
things?