Thanks again :-)
Below is the command line:

checking configure is up-to-date... checking for grep that handles long
lines and -e... /bin/grep

checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E

checking for gawk... gawk

checking for gawk... /usr/bin/gawk

checking for sed... /bin/sed

checking for solenv environment... default

checking whether to enable crashdump feature... no

checking whether to turn warnings to errors... no

checking whether to do a debug build... no

checking whether to build with additional debug utilities... no, full
product build

checking whether to include symbols into final build... no

checking whether to strip the solver or not.... checking whether to enable
copyleft components... no

checking whether to enable native CUPS support... yes

checking whether to enable fontconfig support... yes

checking whether to enable filters for legacy binary file formats
(StarOffice 5.2)... yes

checking whether to use RPATH in shared libraries... yes

checking whether to use dicts from external paths... no

checking for bash... /bin/bash

checking gcc home... /usr

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes

checking for gcc... /usr/bin/gcc

checking the GNU gcc compiler version... checked (gcc 4.4.3)

checking for -Bsymbolic-functions linker support ... found

checking whether to enable pch feature... no

checking for GNU make... make

checking the GNU make version... make 3.81

checking for dmake... checking for dmake... /usr/bin/dmake

using system dmake

checking whether the found dmake is the right dmake... yes

checking the dmake version... OK, >= 4.11

checking for GNU or BSD compatible tar... tar

checking for --hash-style=both linker support ... found

checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl

checking the Perl version... checked (perl 5)

checking for required Perl modules... all modules found

checking for ANSI C header files... yes

checking for g++... g++

checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes

checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E

checking for sys/types.h... yes

checking for sys/stat.h... yes

checking for stdlib.h... yes

checking for string.h... yes

checking for memory.h... yes

checking for strings.h... yes

checking for inttypes.h... yes

checking for stdint.h... yes

checking for unistd.h... yes

checking size of long... 4

checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no

checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64

checking cups/cups.h usability... yes

checking cups/cups.h presence... yes

checking for cups/cups.h... yes

checking whether to enable pam support... yes

checking security/pam_appl.h usability... yes

checking security/pam_appl.h presence... yes

checking for security/pam_appl.h... yes

checking whether to link to libpam... no, dynamically open it

checking whether to link to libcrypt... yes

checking for crypt in -lcrypt... yes

checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... (cached) yes

checking whether g++ accepts -g... (cached) yes

checking the GNU C++ compiler version... checked (g++ 4.4.3)

checking for g++ include path... ./configure: line 9957: cygpath: command
not found

./configure: line 9958: cygpath: command not found

no g++ includes

checking for mingwin runtime include path... ./configure: line 9990:
cygpath: command not found

./configure: line 9991: cygpath: command not found

./configure: line 9990: cygpath: command not found

./configure: line 9991: cygpath: command not found

 checking for mingwin c++ backward include path... ./configure: line 10013:
cygpath: command not found

./configure: line 10014: cygpath: command not found

 checking whether to use dynamic libgcc... no

checking whether to use dynamic libstdc++... no

./configure: line 10076: cygpath: command not found

checking exception type... dwarf2

checking what the default STL should be... stlport

checking for STL providing headers... using internal stlport.

checking whether gcc supports -fvisibility=hidden... yes

checking whether we are allowed and able to use --ccache-skip... only used
on Mac currently, skipping

checking which memory allocator to use... internal

checking whether to add custom build version... no

checking whether to build with Java support... yes

checking for java... /usr/bin/java

checking the installed JDK... checked (JDK 1.6.0_20)

checking for javac... /usr/bin/javac

checking for javadoc... /usr/bin/javadoc

checking for jawt lib name... -ljawt

checking whether to enable gcj aot compilation... no

checking whether to enable EPM for packing... yes

checking for epm... no

epm will be downloaded and compiled in bootstrap

EPM will be built.

checking which package format to use... deb

checking for dpkg... /usr/bin/dpkg

checking for gperf... /usr/bin/gperf

checking for gperf... (cached) /usr/bin/gperf

checking gperf version... OK

checking whether to build the stax... yes

checking whether to build the ODK... yes

checking for external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll... configure: WARNING: not
found, will be cross-built using mingw32

checking for yes... yes

checking whether we are using the MinGW32 cross C++ compiler... yes:
invalid option -- 'd'

Try `yes --help' for more information.

configure: error: no