Michael,

I'm sorry we have failed to include you and other NL volunteers.  It is
fantastic that you have found your way here. Even better that you have
de-lurked to share your story.

Please be assured that your skills and contributions are needed and
recognised here at Apache OpenOffice. That being said it is fair to say
that we need to improve our support of localisation efforts. What we need
is a champion for those efforts, someone who understands the needs of the
NL projects. Someone who can help us define the infrastructure and
processes needed to support their work.

Please tell us what you need in order to continue your work and where
possible help us get it up and running. At this stage it is not clear what
the best structure and process is, but you can help us find it. We ask for
you patience, we need to ensure we create the best NL environment for
everyone. For now that means time on this list, you've already seem that
segregating activities on multiple lists can result in people being left
behind.

It can help with email management if you use, and encourage others to use,
"[NL]" at the start of your subject lines.

Note that, as a starting point our infrastructure team have setup a pootle
server. Let's get you up and running on that server.

Welcome to Apache OpenOffice.

Ross