On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
> wrote:

>>> So there is no way to navigate, using DB queries, temporary tables,
>>> etc., from extensions artifacts to the owning account to the email
>>> address for the owning account?
>>
>> Yes, we can definitely do that, but if we work out the right queries
>> to find the active ones do we have time to contact them via their
>> @openoffice.org accounts? If not the only available option seems to be
>> to wait for the email list, as mentioned by Andrew below.
>
> We have been working on some queries, see below for results:
>
> Extensions:
> - Members: 11,717 (actual 11406, the others are some blocked and
> excluded because of previous spam activities)
> - Users with content: 504 (188 local, 316 to be migrated)
> - Members with comments: 1541 (881 local, 660 to be migrated)
> - Users that have migrated: 30
> - Customer data: the set union of the 316 users with content and the
> 660 with comments
>
> Templates:
> - Members: 28020 (actual 27951, the others are blocked and excluded
> because of previous spam activities)
> - Users with content: 635 (4 rooms, 631 to be migrated)
> - Members with comments: 506 (0 local, 506 to be migrated)
> - Users that have migrated: 5
> - Customer data: the set union of the 631 users with content and the
> 506 with comments
>
> We plan to send them in the very next hours a message like the
> following, if you have any feedback or suggestion please send them
> asap, since Oracle will kill the alias forwarding within today.
>

> Subject: Instructions about how to retain access to the OpenOffice
> Extensions/Templates website
>
> Dear OpenOffice.org Extensions/Templates user,
>
> As you may have heard, Oracle contributed the OpenOffice.org (OOo)
> code to Apache in June 2011. As part of this move, we are about to loose
> access to the servers that formerly hosted the OpenOffice.org website
> and various other online services associated with the project,
> included the Extensions/Templates websites.
>
> Since SourceForge is currently hosting the Extensions/Templates
> website, in collaboration with the Apache OpenOffice community we are
> working to help you to smoothly retain full control over your existing
> Extensions/Templates credentials.
>
> Below you'll find a temporary unique link you can use to access your
> account at the Extensions/Templates website. If you want to be sure
> this is not a phishing attack, we suggest you to read all the news
> about the Retirement of OpenOffice.org emails at the Apache blog
> <https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/retirement_of_openoffice_org_email>.

Rob, what about adding some info right after this paragraph:

"If you have an account on our Extensions or Templates website, then
please login to that account and follow the given instructions for
converting your account over to the new hosting. If you have forgotten
your password, you can reset your password, but you need to do that
immediately, before March 16th."

Something like, "If you received an email from
communityt...@sourceforge.net providing you with instructions to
retain access to the OpenOffice Extensions and Templates website you
can trust that source, it's not a phishing attack"

Roberto

> <UNIQUE LINK>
>
> Whatever was your role at the OpenOffice.org community, we'd like to
> say thank you for your past contributions, and we look forward to see
> you help also the Apache OpenOffice community to succeed.
>
> The SourceForge Team
>
>> Roberto

====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.