On Apr 28, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> Thanks Andrea.

>>> This is a very reasonable proposal and it would be a positive, constructive
>>> outcome of this long discussion. Just to clarify, I'm not personally
>>> interested in managing any of the "social" OpenOffice channels, let alone
>>> posting content there: I would just like that the project has one clear
>>> official channel on each social media, with shared access. Users are
>>> already confused enough.
>>

>> On Apr 28, 2012, at 8:06 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>
>>> It would be good if you close those accounts and work with the ones
>>> that were already working. Like I said before doesnt make sense to
>>> duplicate efforts.
>>

>> Agreed. Now if Alexandro and Rob will just work together... on management,
>> tools and strategy. It will be great. I'm looking forward to it.
>>

> I think you miss the point entirely, Dave.  This is not about
> Alexandro. This is not about me.  This is about what the PPMC wants.
> We've already had a discussion on this list about official pages and
> the decisions from that thread have already been implemented.  those
> pages are under PPMC control.  We did not need anything from Alexandro
> to do that.  We still don't.

I get your point. I have a different point. We may not "need" Alexandro to do
anything, but I want him involved, and if I am reading correctly others do as
well.

Community over code, dude. We "want" to work together.

Have a good weekend. I have no desire to discuss this further.

Regards,
Dave

- World peace - not whirled peas