On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM, imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2012/05/06 18:53, Albino Biasutti Neto said:
>> 2012/5/1 Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
>>> 2012/5/1 Albino Biasutti Neto <biasut...@gmail.com>:
>> As no answer came the suggestion, I created the page in the G + AOOBr (and
>> more):
>> Organize:
>> identi.ca e twitter: @apacheoobr
>> hastag: #aoobr #apacheoobr
>> Fbook: facebook.com/pages/ApacheOOBr/292752464142929
>> G+: plus.google.com/112706983446689880036
>
>    Could I ask how you plan to manage them?  I was thinking about the
> same thing for Taiwan, but I cannot think of where can I get the content
> for and the human resource to manage these pages.

How to find content?  A few sources I use:

1) First there is news from the AOO project itself, new blog posts,
new milestones, new accomplishments in the project.

2) Search for new content on the social network itself.  So if you
have a Twitter account, search Twitter for recent posts that mention
"OpenOffice" or "Open Office".

3) Sign up for Google Alerts (http://www.google.com/alerts) to receive
daily email updates of new content related to your keywords.

4) Of course, follow the English-language accounts, @ApacheOO. If
there is a good post there, translate it and repost it.  And if you
find a good local story that might be interesting internationally,
then translate to English and send to @ApacheOO.

As for time and effort needed to manage the pages, an easy
simplification is to do just one.  Facebook attracts more end-users.
Google+ is more technical users.  Twitter is a mix, but good mainly
for short messages.

-Rob