On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 6:53 AM, Albino Biasutti Neto
<biasut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> 2012/5/1 Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> 2012/5/1 Albino Biasutti Neto <biasut...@gmail.com>:
>> > Alessandro, what think edit page G+ for AOOBr ?
>> > As we have an official page in G+, but not yet have the Brazil.
>>
>> Very good, Albino. For brazilian profile is essential this social
>> networks.  I think that you can do for pt-BR in Twitter and Identi.ca
>> too. I can "help" you as admin of them.
>>
>> @Rob, do you see some problem with this? I trust in Albino, and he
>> works with me in our localization.
>>
>> Best,
>> Claudio
>>

> As no answer came the suggestion, I created the page in the G + AOOBr (and
> more):
>
> Organize:
>
> identi.ca e twitter: @apacheoobr

The link is here:  http://identi.ca/apacheoobr

I'd like us to be consistent in the branding, so one requests:

Have the link be to http://www.openoffice.org/pt-br/ or to
http://www.openoffice.org/    But it should not be going to
http://www.escritoriolivre.org.  Part of being an "official" account
is that it promotes the project, not a 3rd party.

> hastag: #aoobr #apacheoobr
>
> Fbook: facebook.com/pages/ApacheOOBr/292752464142929

Similar here, the "website" should be openoffice.org:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ApacheOOBr/292752464142929?sk=info

> G+: plus.google.com/112706983446689880036

And same here.  An official project account should be linking back to
the project website, not to www.escritoriolivre.org.

Thanks!

-Rob