On 2012/05/08 09:14, Zhe Liu said:
> we can keep the current website address and automatically choose
> Chinese traditional or simplified according to the user's locale, just
> keep one copy of each page. IMHO,that will be save more time.

    Well, I'm not thinking about saving more time.  I'm thinking about
participation - which way may attract more local community that join our
work.  If we have separate sites what local community feels more
comfortable, the two languages may each attract more people to join our
work.  Currently the zh-only site and especially forum attract only
people from China, which is not right.

    Creating two sites requires more work, yes, but that is where we can
call for volunteer for. ^_*'

    Besides, the current Chinese site is far too outdated.  The
"OpenOffice.org Chinese Project" become history for years.  I was
updating the 3.4 release information, and it come to my mind that, why
not propose site separation altogether?

    If we agree, I shall start doing this in this week.  Currently we
only need home page, download page and a news page.  Working on two
sites for these pages is small work.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>