FYI, I found that http://zh.openoffice.org/ is a redirection to
http://www.openoffice.org/zh now, which then separates into two
directory trees.  The uniformed Chinese site does not exists.  The
content is already separated.  Keeping a uniformed Chinese entry page
does not make sense anymore.

    This also means that separation of Traditional and Simplified
Chinese is not a big work at all.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>