Way to go iamcat!

Your brand and topnav are now in Traditional Chinese!

On May 8, 2012, at 6:43 PM, imacat wrote:

> On 2012/05/09 09:26, imacat said:
>>> (3) both sites then get brand.mdtext and topnav.mdtext which can be
>>> customized to Chinese.
>>
>>    Sorry I do not understand this part. ^^;  I added brand.mdtext and
>> topnav.mdtext for both directories, but they does not work.  The page
>> titles and navigations are not updated even ofter succeeding updates.
>> Did I missed anything?

>>> Not a big deal to ask. What will users do? tw.openoffice.org and
>>> cn.openoffice.org?
>>    I think zh-tw.openoffice.org and zh-cn.openoffice.org would be fine.
>> ^_*'  Thank you.
>
>    Sorry. ^^;  On a second thought, I think tw.openoffice.org and
> cn.openoffice.org would be better, in order to attract local community.
> Sorry for the trouble.

We'll allow for all reasonable subdomains.

I'll make the request tomorrow, I hope that zh-cn will be ready.

I think that a similar request for pt-br / br makes sense.

Here are the redirections:

(1) tw.openoffice.org -> www.openoffice.org/zh-tw/
(2) cn.openoffice.org -> www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/
(3) zh-tw.openoffice.org -> www.openoffice.org/zh-tw/