On Thursday, 10. May 2012 at 18:23, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> All right, this seems like a good place to splice in a comment I made in the
> private thread that it is time to be careful and not get into exaggerated
> claims, especially when a variation is not consistently present to all users
> in all situations.
>
> Unsubstantiated subjective experiences are not trustworthy. It is also very
> difficult to control the variations that exist from one setting and execution
> to another.
>
> So let's stop making so much of this.
ah thanks Dennis that you didn't get my point but probably my fault that I
didn't get or find the correct words.

I think it is easy to find documents where the performance is not really good.
And we are looking forward to your reports, your test docs and especially your
fixes and improvements.

My point was that many users will work with much simpler documents, they will
get the impression (and not only the impression) that 3.4 is faster...

And that is good, simply good and you see it from the feedback.

We have achieved a very important milestone this week. I am personally still
enjoy it and I like what I read every day
at the moment. Well I don't read everything ;-)

And I really don't want compete with LibreOffice, why should we? I really see
no reason for this. I see only that split resources on 2 similar projects don't
really make sense but I can't change it at the moment. I focus on our project
and everything else we will see...

Juergen