2012/5/20 Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>

> On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Paulo de Souza Lima

<snip>

> So I've seen two requests so far:
>
> 1) Create of a br-pt mailing list.  I think this was approved, yes?

Yes. Thank you.

> 2) Request for admin access to MWiki.   I don't think this has been
> resolved yet.

I think I was misundestood. I am *vollunteer* to perform wiki admin issues
if no one else is skilled enough to do that. I am not requesting an admin
access, unless you think this is the way and wish to agree to my
suggestions.

> You are already doing great things with the Twitter and other social
> media accounts.  This is great.

Thanks

> Was there anything else that the Brazilian volunteers need
> immediately?    What other kinds of "bureaucratic issues" are you
> running into?

We'll keep you informed when issues raise.

Thanks.

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com