From: Shane Curcuru [mailto:a...@shanecurcuru.org]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 18:38
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Comment] Apache software is always free

Since this question is coming up much much more now that we have AOO, I
figured we need an official URL and resource to point to when people ask.

   http://www.apache.org/free

Any glaring errors?  Anything I should add, or express more clearly?

The immediate driver for this as a memorable URL is the AOO podling,
since you clearly have the greatest need (with the huge non-technical
user base).  Is there anything in particular we should consider adding
to address AOO or OOo users specifically?

- Shane