+1 Dave, great additions

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Fisher [mailto:dave2w...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 19:05
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Comment] Apache software is always free

On May 21, 2012, at 6:53 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> +1
>
> Looking good.  I would go with it.  It is certainly something that the Apache
> OpenOffice project can use to refer people too.

+1 - as well.

I think that we should link to this page.

> - Dennis
>
> PS: A problem not for immediate solution: The link at the end about mailing
> lists is a little indirect.  On the other hand, linking to the page that
> lists all of the mailing list archives is not it either.  It appears that
> there is not a handy shallow link that finds individual projects and
> information about contacting them, accessing their lists, for end users who
> have questions.  Perhaps search engines will come to the rescue.

- The link can be an "Alway Free" button on the topnav.

Does the project want to provide translations to make the information more
accessible?

If so, we can make our own version of your page with our project MLs and
translations. Somehow we would want to follow edits to your original page and
incorporate as appropriate.

Regards,
Dave