Shane Curcuru wrote:
http://www.apache.org/free
Any glaring errors? Anything I should add, or express more clearly?

I would add, when you state that the Apache License meets the Open Source Initiative's (OSI) Open Source Definition, that it also meets the Free Software Foundation's Free Software definition and thus it qualifies as Free/Libre software. In the case of OpenOffice, which used to ship under a GNU license, this would be helpful to users who want to be sure that the license change gives them more freedom and not less freedom than before.

Regards,
  Andrea.