KG01 - See comments below.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM, bjcheny <compan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I hope you can have draft which reflects suggestions so far.
> I am too lazy to go through all previous mails to figure out what it looks
> like now..
>
> Ps, I just go through previous mails.
> Shall uses' expectation/suggestion be added to this list?
> - Stability
> - More functions
> - Easy to use
> - Better Development Guide/Experience through UNO API (so on)
>
> Thanks a lot for your great work/effort for it!
>
> Regards
>
> 2012/6/3 Albino B Neto <bino...@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > Thanks for suggestions, anyone else.
> >
> > Let's add them.
> >
> > Albino

KG01

Albino,

Great work. I have been developing some questions as well.

I've captured the following survey candidate questions on the AOO UX wiki:

- my questions
- your questions
- including community comments
- questions from a previous OO.org survey

See: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Research_Surveys

Let's review this pool of available questions and select the most useful
for our survey. Once we have a draft, let's call for reviewers, as their
are some values we'll need to verify.

Regards,
Kevin

Regards,