On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> If we agree to do this, I'll need a link for each of BSD, Solaris and
> OS/2, for more information.
>
> The alternative would be to not mention the ports at all.

I think it´s worth mentioning them. And linking to them, if possible
(at least to the www.openoffice.org/ports... parge), as it shows
there´s a large "community" behind the project and that it´s not only
a product of Apache members.

I also think it´s worth removing the "cancelled" ports from the ports
page... I mean, what point is there to listing to an IRIX port that
has been since removed from the tree?

Just my $0.02

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell