On Aug 15, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> Is there a reason that the README in the source release is still pointing at
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/MacOSXBuildInstructions for Mac Builds?
>
> Minimally this then points to http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AquaBuild this
> doesn't seem exactly like what was used for 3.4.0?
>
> Would someone check the Build instructions and then update to be very clear
> what is current.
>
> I am proceeding with my tests as if the prerequisites have not changed and
> that I have them from my AOO 3.4 tests build.

I am stuck and I am stopping. I am very unhappy with the instructions on the
WIki page. I needed help with 3.4 and now I need help with 3.4.1.

Please show me the simplest way to build on a Mac from Source and show me on
the Wiki based on http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/MacOSXBuildInstructions

BTW - Remember that SOURCE is the ONLY OFFICIAL RELEASE.

(I really don't want to -1 this release.)

Regards,
Dave