Am 08/16/2012 06:34 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
I think it might be a good idea to include a link to build information on
the download page.

We could probably put this right under the heading for the source section...

http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk

Given the recent discussion on the [VOTE] thread for 3.4.1, it would be
great if we could get the build instructions better integrated in *one*
place and we can add this link to the source download section.

Comments? Volunteers?

Good idea. We just need to decide which webpage to link to.

I've seen in another thread that Dave had some problems to build AOO. It seems we have (at least) 2 webpages that describe how to build on your own. So ...

Marcus