On 08/29/2012 06:22 PM, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
Kay,
   Thanks very much for your help! I didn't expect it to be such a complex
situation. Sorry for so many troubles brought to you.

Not a problem...just a mystery! :)

 Hopefully it will be
easier next time...
   I saw the folder "releases" in place already through CMS. It is an empty
folder now, so we can not visit it through browser.

OK, you should be able to navigate to

http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/releases

and add your translation -- add a NEW file.

I had to put an empty file in there to get to to work, but at least you can do this now.

I'll delete n.txt when we finish adding your file.

   Do you think it will work if I submit a new Chinese release notes file
again under this folder, so that you can publish?

- Shenfeng