Hi Kay,

I understand well, I try to explain if I can :)

Hello again, Shenfeng and Eric--

Please see:

http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/news/aoo341.html

which was created by "imacat" on 23/08/2012.

This is release anouncement.

I would think you would want to make changes to the existing page instead of creating a new one. Yes?

If these notes are not where you'd like them, then, yes, you could create a new directory and then maybe move the page to that area.

For example, you can, as Shenfeng's suggests, create a new "releases" directory/folder under http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn and then put the release notes information there.

What do you think?

Because I don't know how works directories in anon online CMS, and earlier
there was problem with dirs, Shenfeng and Eric asked for creation of directory
releases where 'll be putted "release notes".

In this time they send a new patch for "release notes" which wants to be putted into
main zh-cn/ directory.

- Michal Hriň