Kay,
  Thanks very much for your help! I didn't expect it to be such a complex
situation. Sorry for so many troubles brought to you. Hopefully it will be
easier next time...
  I saw the folder "releases" in place already through CMS. It is an empty
folder now, so we can not visit it through browser.
  Do you think it will work if I submit a new Chinese release notes file
again under this folder, so that you can publish?

- Shenfeng